Monday, February 19, 2007

skool...hmmm es un necesario?

hey all, howzit goin... yup it's vypr here... just wanted to put something up let y'all know how I was doin...first off, it's great to be in love! lol, it puts a flavor into everything I do, and it makes the day so much better if I know that I will be seeing my love...
anyhoo, so school, yeah at times it is the coolest thing, you get to go learn something that you never would have known before, and at the same time you feel awesome because you know that it will help you later on in life... but at other times, it's one of those necessary evils that everybody always talks about... your teachers expect so much out of you and you never have enough time to do it all... I think- no, I know that i would never be able to make it without the love and support of my family and friends, and most importantly, the love of my Savior, Jesus Christ.
He has always been there for me, through going back and forth between parents, my 1st cat running away, my 2nd cat getting hit by a car an hour after we got back from the vet, and putting my mom's cat down; He was there for me through two families that I knew really well, leaving for various destinations, and the utter demise of my sanity at the expense of my biological father and step-mother. It was really hard, but He was there.
Well, I am done with my rant for today... guess I will go do some more homework....

No comments: