Saturday, May 12, 2007

R.I.P. - A North Pole Teen

vyprNOTE: I wrote this a couple days ago, but wasn't able to post it.. so here it is....


Today is a dark, dreary, and rainy day. The rain hasn't stopped since I got up this morning, of course the mood seems to fit, given the tragedy that occured not 500 ft. from my house yesterday morning. Sometime between the time I left my house (6:30am) and the time my mom left (8:00am), three vehicles were involved in a horrific crash that (according to last reports) killed a young girl, presumably on her way to school. She attended North Pole High, and will be missed by many. Though I did not know her, I work with several who did. The pictures that follow were taken after they had pulled the body(s) out and taken the black truck that was also involved, away. I have not had a chance to look at the newspaper, and we missed last night's news, so the info I have given here is not complete by any means, I only told you what I know. Here are the pics.

yet another vyprNOTE: blogger doesn't seem to want to work today, so here is the link to my flickr site. - http://www.flickr.com/gp/88932770@N00/p18pix

Well, I didn't know you Beth, but I hope you knew Christ...

No comments: